skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Very First Post
Greetings from beautiful East Lansing! No, I'm not in South Africa yet but I will be sooner than I realize. Departure day is June 29th and I still have tons to do before then. My last day at SCDC will be Friday, June 18th. Goodbye and good luck to all my fellow SCDCers, it's been a great 3.5 years. After I leave the building at 6pm on Friday, I will have 10 days to move out of my apartment and back to Ann Arbor, celebrate my awesome Grandfather's 80th birthday (he still runs several days a week), help my dad and family out when my step-mother has knee surgery, spend time with cousins from New Jersey who are coming into town for a long weekend, and oh yeah PACK. Until then, I will be working, writing papers, and enjoying my last week as a resident of East Lansing. Side Note: I will try my best to update this. That might not happen. I have a very poor history with diaries and journals. Maybe blogging will be different... probably not. Nelson Mandela Quote of the Day: "It always seems impossible until it is done"
Cape Town, South Africa
No comments:
Post a Comment